Lipstick immediately radiates the complexion. Lip Gloss is a must-have product for sexy and full lips. Making up the lips is not always easy. Follow the beauty tips of our make-up artist Eduardo to create stunning lips with ease.
Applying your Lipstick and/or Lip Gloss
To obtain a perfect make-up finish, use the T.LeClerc Retractable Lip Brush (PIN11).
- Firstly, draw around the lip contour using the T.LeClerc Lip Pencil.
- Run the brush over your Lipstick or Gloss, then apply in the middle of the lower lip.
- Next, draw the brush over the lip from the corners towards the centre.
- Repeat the procedure for the upper lip.
Each product in the T.LeClerc Lip range is specific:
- The light-textured Transparent Lipstick can be applied on its own to create a very "natural" look. For a more sophisticated look, outline your lips with a lip contour pencil.
- The Satin Lipstick can be applied on its own or combined with other products. The lighter shades will illuminate the darker shades. You can also create your own shade. To create really stunning lips, apply a little Gloss over your Satin Lipstick.
- The Lip Gloss are ideal to create either natural-looking lips or glamorous effect. You may apply the gloss alone, and draw around the contour of your lips with a pencil for a clean finish, or over a Lipstick keeping with the same shade to enhance the lips’ natural radiance with lasting shine.