Magnifying your eyes using an eyeshadow
Transform and intensify your eyes: Eyeshadows are the perfect solution. “Natural” make-up for the day, “smoky" eyes for the evening...Choose from the wide range of iridescent or sparkling shades designed by T.LeClerc and benefit from the precious advice of our make-up artist Eduardo, to make up your eyes to suit your mood...
Applying an Eyeshadow
- Apply Mono Eyeshadow to the moving part of the eyelid (see diagram) for a natural make-up effect. To intensify the eyes, use a mascara or an eyeliner in the same color harmony.
- The two Duo Eyeshadow textures allow you to experiment with dark and light to create a more contrasted finish. Apply the lightest color to the moving part of the eyelid, then the darkest color to the outer corner of the eye in a V shape. Lightly smooth towards the exterior to open up the eyes. Finally, for a “satin” effect, combine the two shades of your Duo Eyeshadow.
Several tips from Eduardo to emphasise your eye color
- Brown eyes: use pinky or plum tones.
- Green eyes: use violet, plum or pinky tones lifted with a hint of gold.
- Blue eyes: go for brown or orange tones to create maximum radiance.