Eye Pencils and Eyeliners are must-have products to define the shape of and intensify your eyes. Our make-up artist Eduardo reveals the perfect way to apply them.
Applying T.LeClerc Eye Pencil
- For a natural look, apply the pencil along the base of the lashes.
- To intensify the eyes, pay particular attention to the outer corner of the eye. You can thicken or thin the pencil line depending on the effect you desire.
- Avoid following the curve of the eye up to the last lash when you apply your pencil to prevent a droping effect.
- Optimise the hold of your Eye Pencil by applying a T.LeClerc powdery Eyeshadow in the same shade.
- To ensure perfect hygiene, always remember to sharpen your eye pencil correctly.
Applying T.Leclerc Khôl
Emphasise the natural line of the lashes on the upper eyelid. Thicken the line towards the outer corner of the eye.
Pay particular attention to the outer corner of the eye: delicately lift the eyelid to draw a V between the ends of the upper and lower lashes.
To create an ultra smoky look: darken the line on the upper lashes and smudge with the finger. Then, underline the lower lashes.
To create an oriental look, apply the “Noir Secrete” shade inside the eye contour.
Applying T.LeClerc Eyeliner
- Before application, wipe the eyeliner brush on the back of your hand. This will enable you to better control color application.
- For a more natural look, apply your Eyeliner along the base of the lashes, with your eyelids lifted upwards.
- For a more sophisticated look, apply a touch of Eyeliner to the outer corner of the eye, blending it with an Eyeshadow of the same tone.
- Finally, to create a line that is as straight as possible, lightly pull the outer corner of the eyelid towards the temple, and then apply.
Extra tips from our make-up artist:
- Use Eyeliner to sculpt the eye. Its fluid texture makes it easy to apply an extremely precise line with lasting hold
- The rich formula of the Eye Pencil can create different looks. Experiment its creamy texture, drawing a clean line or bluring it for a more intense look.
The “Noir” shade will emphasize the natural beauty of all eyes. Its ultra-fine tip allows you to sculpt the eyes and to draw any lines.